Looking for a new marketing job in the Reno-Tahoe area? Looking for new employees? Let the Reno-Tahoe AMA be one of your trusted resources for job-seeking and job-posting. We aim to keep this section up-to-date with the latest job postings in our local marketing industry. See one you like? Dust off that resume and get going!
Send your job posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Local Listings:
- Marketing Specialist, Environmental Services in Reno, Nevada
- Multimedia Specialist – UNR School of Medicine
- Specialist, Web & Social Media Communications – UNR Cooperative Extension
- Communications Manager, Advancement and Engagement – UNR School of Medicine
- Social Media Specialist – RSCVA
- Senior Account Manager with Public Relations Expertise – KPS3
- Marketing & Communications Specialist, College of Science University of Nevada, Reno
- Sales & Events Manager – National Automobile Museum
- Web Designer – D4 Advanced Media
More AMA Job Resources:
Your membership in the Reno-Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association offers a variety of resources and opportunities to help you grow and flourish in your career! Search and Apply for Local and National Marketing Jobs
Find a variety of quality marketing, sales, advertising, and communication jobs on our local chapter job board AND have access to search the national American Marketing Association jobs database. VIEW AMA NATIONAL JOB BOARD>>>
Whether you are looking to advance in your current position, find a new position or better lead your team, the wide variety of topics and subjects we cover can help you succeed. SEE AMA NATIONAL CAREER WEBCASTS >>>
Career Update Newsletter
Featuring tools and techniques to keep your career on track. SUBSCRIBE TO THE AMA JOBS NEWSLETTER>>>
Online Marketing Courses
AMA eLearning courses deliver timely, authoritative marketing information through engaging, interactive modules that contain downloadable tools, case studies, knowledge checks, and simulations. Each module is only an hour long, so you can easily work them into your schedule and budget. REGISTER FOR ONLINE CLASSES>>>
Interested in advancing your marketing career and becoming an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®)?
Earning the PCM certification sets you apart from the competition and prepares you for new opportunities. Having met strict criteria established by the AMA, you can use the PCM credential to: prove you have mastered core marketing knowledge and principles, show your dedication to staying current in the marketing field, and demonstrate your high professional standards. SEE INFORMATION ABOUT PCM (PROFESSIONAL CERTIFIED MARKETER)>>>