Tolsa USA Brand Manager Job Posting in Reno, NV
Tolsa Group, a global leader in pet products for over 50 years, is currently seeking a dynamic marketing professional to join our Tolsa West Coast team in Reno, Nevada. The ideal candidate will be a Brand Manager who is as passionate about Brand Marketing as we are about pet products; one who’s prepared to hit the ground running, shake up the market, and have a whole lot of fun doing it. If you have experience in CPG [sales and/or pet experience a plus] and plan to make a name for yourself in brand marketing, we want to talk to you about making a name for us.
In this exciting position you will plan, develop, implement, and evaluate brand strategies and marketing programs by performing the following duties.
- Develop and execute marketing plans. Create consumer promotions, digital initiatives, new packaging, and point of purchase materials. Present marketing plans internally and externally, as needed. Coordinate with outside agencies as required.
- Develop a compelling sell-in story for retailers and wholesalers. Create communications tools used by salesforce to support brand story.
- Oversee the creation and delivery of press releases, print and media ads, and publications. Work with our Madrid team to design and implement a social media platform. Ensure that our Brand message is consistent across all platforms.
- Lead a cross-functional team in new product development: establishing concept, target, price, packaging. Develop volume forecasts and growth expectations.
- Identify, measure, and quantify market trends and opportunities. Provide data-based recommendations for building the business.
- Assemble and coordinate monthly business reviews from raw sales data and recommendations for course corrections
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Develop strategic third-party community partnerships.
- Marketing Degree Required.
- A minimum of three years marketing experience.
- Previous experience as a Brand Manager or Product Manager with a CPG company. Preference will be given to those with pet industry backgrounds.
- Previous below the line (BTL) marketing experience is essential.
- Mid and large company consumer marketing experience with a strong entrepreneurial outlook.
For more information please contact email@example.com