The American Marketing Association (AMA) is one of the largest marketing associations in the world, with around 30,000 members in more than 100 countries who work, teach and study in the field.
The Reno-Tahoe AMA chapter is the go-to resource for marketing career growth in northern Nevada. Membership provides you with tools for staying on top of the latest trends in marketing that affect not only your day-to-day marketing tasks, but your entire business strategy. Through online templates and tool-kits, and a variety of content produced by top marketing thinkers and academics, the AMA is the go-to source for marketing knowledge and education.
^^ The above link will take you to the AMA National site. Please choose the Reno-Tahoe AMA chapter during check out.
Have questions or need help? Contact our VP of Membership Matt Starrett.
Join the AMA to excel in your career:
- AMA Speakers, Mixers, and Special Events
Our programming brings professionals together to share ideas and challenge the status quo for marketing. Each event offers opportunities to connect with area professionals and build relationships in the marketing community. AMA members receive discounted admission to events.
- AMA Regional and National Programming
Includes workshops, training series, conferences and bootcamps with industry and academic leaders, speakers, and training instructors.
- Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®).
With the American Marketing Association Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®) program, you’ll not only gain the knowledge you need to advance your career, but you’ll also prove to employers you’re equipped to take on modern marketing challenges. Discounted exam for AMA members.
- Extended Studies at the University of Nevada Reno – Discounted Courses
- Digital Marketing Essentials Online Certificate
- Additional courses depending on the academic calendar
- Annual Executive Portrait Session
$200 value – courtesy of our sponsor Digiman Studios
- Academic Journals and Resources
- Receive AMA’s Academic Journals with the latest peer-reviewed research aimed at advancing our industry and equipping business professionals with the insight needed to make better managerial decisions.
- Access to a comprehensive collection of interactive tools, templates, resources and ebooks.
AMA Collegiate Chapter (AMA Club)
Your career starts now.
- Mentor Program
Pair with a local professional for job shadowing and monthly meetings. This is a great opportunity to gain insight into the roles and responsibilities of seasoned professionals in the marketing industry.
- Access to free Reno-Tahoe AMA luncheons and events.
- Marketing agency tours in Reno or San Francisco
- AMA Collegiate Case Competition Join Reno-Tahoe AMA
Still have some questions regarding how to get started? Contact our VP of Membership Matt Starrett.