The American Marketing Association (AMA) is one of the largest marketing associations in the world, with around 30,000 members in more than 100 countries who work, teach and study in the field.
Membership in your local Reno-Tahoe AMA Chapter provides you with tools for staying on top of the latest trends in marketing that affect not only your day-to-day marketing tasks, but your entire business strategy. Through online templates and tool-kits, and a variety of content produced by top marketing thinkers and academics, the AMA is the go-to source for marketing knowledge and education.
Local Membership Benefits and Highlights:
- Professional development
We offer a wide range of programming, courses, tools, and resources for all aspects of marketing
- Discounts on all AMA Luncheons
Hear from nationally recognized and local experts about different aspects of marketing while enjoying a full lunch, right here in Reno
- Discounts on all AMA Special Events
Our events have become renowned in Reno!
The Marketing Workshop– learn hands on techniques from industry professionals in an educational setting
ACE Awards– be recognized for your contributions to our field by your peers
Mingle Bells– network with local professionals, us marketers know how to throw a party!
- Discounts on AMA regional and national events
Including workshops in San Francisco, Brand Manage Camp in Las Vegas, and the AMA’s Annual Marketing Conference in New Orleans
- AMA Partner Program Discounts
25% savings on digital marketing courses through UNR’s Extended Studies program, and free admission to select partner events
- FREE Annual Executive Portrait Session
$200 value, absolutely free, courtesy of our sponsor Digiman Studios
- FREE Marketing Tools and Templates
Dozens of step-by-step tools and templates to improve your marketing tool kit and help take your knowledge to the next level
- Career Growth
Full access to the AMA’s premier jobs database
- Unparalleled Peer Networking
Connect with the best and brightest in local marketing as well as regionally and nationally with our 30,000+ members
- Special Student Benefits:
Free Luncheon & Event Tickets (as per availability)
Marketing Agency Tours in Reno & San Francisco
More National Membership Highlights:
- Leader in marketing industry research: The AMA publishes four leading marketing journals directed to academic, including Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of International Marketing and the Journal of Public Policy & Marketing.
- Strong organizational history: The AMA traces its inception from 1915. The present organization began with the 1937 consolidation of the American Marketing Society and the NationalAssociation of Marketing Teachers.
- Charitable Foundation: The American Marketing Association Foundation (AMAF) champions the marketing profession by encouraging excellence and investing in marketing that benefits society. AMAF works with AMA chapters, marketing practitioners and academics, and scores of voluntary and community organizations. Visit www.themarketingfoundation.org for more information.
How to Get Started?
If you have any questions about becoming a member of the Reno-Tahoe AMA Chapter, contact us today and we will answer any questions and help you take the next steps:
Katie Romanko, 2016 – 2017 Reno-Tahoe AMA VP of Membership