Social Content Creator
The Social Content Creator at KPS3 is responsible for creating social media content that performs for our clients. They should be able to pull interesting stories out of thin air, to see beauty in the mundane and to edit and share content built unique to each social platform. They should also understand the lifespan of social media content and trends and know how to create quick, but effective content as it relates. You will focus on content creation and help to integrate it into our overall strategy.
Think of yourself as an internal influencer for our clients. You will be asked to create imagery, video content, and written posts that are on brand, represent an authentic voice and drive engagement. We are looking for someone with the ability to recognize brand congruent trending content for a variety of audiences and platforms and who can be comfortable in making content recommendations that map back to business objectives and marketing goals. You will need to know how to analyze content and gauge why it did or did not perform. While you will report to the Director of PR, you will also be an active member of the creative team, learning and engaging with them.
- Photography + editing (bonus if you can rock this out on your phone)
- Video editing (also a bonus if you can create out of pocket)
- Creative writing
- Short and long format blog content
- Collaborating with influencers
- Facebook/Instagram Live
- All of them and the ability to keep up with new and emerging channels
- Social analytics (we currently use Sprout Social)
- Google analytics
Think you have what it takes? Send us your resume and be prepared to provide:
- Three of your best social posts and one of your worst with a description of what you hoped would happen before you posted it, and then what actually happened.
- Additional examples of unique content that you have created explicitly for social media.
SOME PERKS… NOTES AND COMPANY STUFF:
- We won “best places to work” last year, just saying
- We pay 100% of your health insurance, and it is good insurance
- Bonuses, because we are in this together
- 401K match
- You get loads of time off (20 days to start and that doesn’t include holidays)
- We have a ping pong table, air hockey, foosball; and we actually use them (well, we did before the pandemic)
- We don’t work on old computers or have old software (well, minus Clients and Profits)
- Your co-workers are smart and fun
- Flexibility, we ask a lot from everyone at KPS3, it’s fair to ask us for some back
- If you want to learn, we will pay for it
- If you want to go to a conference, we encourage it… and pay for it
- Dogs and cats are allowed… assuming they are friendly and trained
How to Apply
Apply today on the KPS3 website.