Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing is responsible for leading marketing operations and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs. Leading effective strategy, process development, budget administration, and marketing analytics, the Director of Marketing evaluates and traffics workflow within the marketing department to guarantee the achievement of the department’s goals. Develops and implements marketing, promotional and advertising campaigns. The Director of Marketing forms annual objectives related to marketing and advertising including proposed creative concepts, media selection, campaign strategies, copy strategy, and advertising action programs. Develops practical and relevant plans to accomplish these objectives within identified budgets and resources. Ensures a consistent voice and adherence to the brand. This position is also responsible for interfacing with the appropriate stakeholders, agencies and partners ensuring that the RSCVA’s marketing efforts are communicated and coordinated. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Marketing is responsible for assisting to develop and manage the department’s staff and budget to include reallocating resources as needed. Provides direct support to the Vice President of Marketing.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of leadership/management experience gained within some segment of public relations, advertising and marketing industries.
- Must have at least ten years marketing experience.
- Must have a comfort level and experience in dealing with financials, budget administration and monthly financial reconciliation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong leadership and management skills and prior experience managing staff.
- Ability to read and understand financial reports.
- Ability to proficiently communicate in English; verbally and in writing.
- Valid Nevada Driver’s license.
How to Apply
Apply today on the RSCVA website.