We are hiring for a Digital Sales Assistant who has some extra talents to bring to the table. This job offers growth opportunity to someone with interest in working in an advertising setting, with interest in future growth opportunities, who is willing to learn from the ground up.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have excellent writing skills, be very detail oriented, be coachable, punctual, reliable, hard-working, organized, a multi-tasker who will continuously find ways to solve issues and better processes.
If You Have/Are:
- Keen eye for detail
- Computer literate with high proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail are equally important.
- Reading, writing, analytical and organizational skills, able to take direction easily, follow instructions and work under pressure of deadlines with frequent interruptions you may be the candidate we are seeking
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Java Script and Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certifications are a plus
- Assist the Advertising Sales team with the scheduling and implementation of digital advertising campaigns
- Coordinate digital advertising activities for Digital Manager and Sales teams. Includes managing available inventory on platform and newsletters, posting ads using Ad Manager 360 (DFP).
- Produce campaign results reports for external and internal clients
- Coordinate promotional materials to support Advertising Sales teams
- Produce web traffic reporting using Analytics 360
- Post and manage social media
- Create ads using Adobe Creative Suite and Google Web Design
High school diploma or equivalent required. Applications may be obtained at 4925 Energy Way, Reno, NV 89502, or at http://www.ktvn.com/jobs. Please email application and resume to email@example.com, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Minorities and Women encouraged to apply. KTVN-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.