Thursday, April 12, 2007
8 – 11:30 am
Join us for a special 3-hour AMA in the AM, featuring Dario Priolo, Miller Heiman”s Executive VP.
In this hands-on seminar, youâ€™ll learn practical and actionable tools to create your own marketing plan â€“ with a simple method that works. Walk away with a toolbox to create a marketing plan that addresses strategic business issues â€“ and gets results.
Who can benefit?
- Small business owners wearing many hats who need a marketing plan â€“ but donâ€™t have time to think about one
- Marketing departments up to their ears in alligators, looking for a practical roadmap to get on track and stay on course
- Marketers waiting for budget approval from a CEO who wants to see â€œthe planâ€
What youâ€™ll gain
- A practical, actionable approach to creating and using a marketing plan
- How to get the biggest bang for your marketing buck â€“ spend it where it counts
- How to navigate the jungle of podcasts, blogs, SEO, RSS â€“ what they can and canâ€™t do for you
- A marketing roadmap template you can nbso online casino reviews use again and again
Our Speaker: Dario Priolo
Dario Priolo has extensive experience building high-impact brands in professional services. At Miller Heiman he has instituted an integrated global marketing Free slot machines , video poker, blackjack, solitaire, and more. strategy that has positioned the companyâ€™s thought leadership and revitalized lead generation for the sales force.
Prior to joining Miller Heiman, he was Director of Sales and Marketing for the Hay Group, and a strategy consultant with Deloitte and Touche. Dario has an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania”s Wharton School.
DATE: Thursday, April 12, 2007
TIME: Registration and Networking: 8 – 8:30 AM
Presentation and Lunch: 8 – 11:30 AM
$75 – AMA Members and Students paid in advance
$99 – Non-Members paid in advance
$99 – AMA Members paid at the door
$125 – Non-members paid at the door
$150 – At the door without RSVP – Seating is on a space-available, first-come, first-served basis, with seating at 8:30 am
by 5 PM on Monday, April 10