You’ve read our emails, and attended our lunches. Now, it’s time to join the Reno-Tahoe AMA. Our spring membership drive ends Friday.
What’s the big news in marketing today? It changes day to day, but you can always be sure that as the leader in the industry, the American Marketing Association will be at the center of it. The AMA is every marketer’s everyday source for the breaking updates, hot topics and upcoming trends that keep them informed. And along with the most recent information, the AMA is also the place marketers find resources and networking opportunities that add up to better results. But hereâ€™s todayâ€™s hottest issue: you need to join the AMA now to get these big advantages.
Join the AMA and access the most recent Information on topics affecting the industry now.
- Explore today’s hottest issues including Brand Relevance, Disciplined Innovation and New Customer Reality.
- Access relevant case studies, presentations, articles and best practices on MarketingPower.com.
- Get Marketing News and a second AMA publication, a $155 value. Visit www.MarketingPower.com/pubs to determine which public at ion is best for you, then select it on the attached Application Form.
Enter the AMA and benefit from a world of thought leadership.
- Delve into to day’s pressing issues with AMA workshops, tutorials, free Webcasts and training seminars.
- Â· Explore timely topics at AMA conferences and events for marketers of all disciplines and career stages.
Become a member of the AMA and take advantage of new networking and learning opportunities.
- Exchange ideas with peers in an AMA online Special Interest Group (SIG), exploring topics that include Market Research, Business-to-Business and more. Choose a SIG on the Application Form.
- Make contact with over 38,000professionals worldwide with the exclusive Online Membership Roster.
Join now and receive a free gift, a $20 Prepaid MasterCard. Or check out our other free gift options at www.MarketingPower.com/offers. Weâ€™ll also waive the $30 application fee. National AND local dues are only $205 per year. Hurry this offer ends June 15, 2007.