How powerful are your networking skills?
In the era of super-communications, “making it” means making connections and putting those connections to work. Networking is much more than meeting someone and getting a business card. Networking is a vitally important skill that most people don’t take seriously enough. (In fact, most people are bad at it.) During this presentation you will learn several indispensable tools for success:
- How to develop and expand your business base of referrals
- The unwritten rules and etiquette of networking
- How to communicate effectively to make the best connections for business and personal success
- How to enjoy the process!
SPEAKER: Cheri S. Hill “Wealth Protection Diva” & CEO of Sage International, Inc., will guide us through the process of “power networking.” She has been a leading provider of financial education, business development and wealth protection strategies for two decades. She is a national speaker, best-selling author and co-host of “Having It All” with Jen & Cheri on 99.1FM Talk Radio.
Cheri is President of Entrepreneurship Nevada; Serves on the Board of Directors for The Chamber; founding member/advisory board for eWomenNetwork Reno/Tahoe Chapter; and Certified NxLeveL Instructor for the Nevada Small Business Development Center.
Tuesday, April 17th
Atlantis Hotel Casino
Networking: 11:30 AM – Noon
Lunch: Noon – 1:00 PM
RSVP by 12pm, Friday, April 13th
$25 AMA, AAF Reno, PRSA Members with RSVP
$30 Non-Members with RSVP
$35 Without RSVP (Seating is on a space-available, first-come, first-serve basis)
$10 Students with RSVP
* The AMA is charged for each RSVP no show. If you cannot make it, please provide us with at least 24 hour notice or we will have to bill for being an absent RSVP’er.