Join us at our monthly luncheons at the University of Nevada, Reno Innevation Center for unparalleled networking, stimulating conversation, and great food.
On the first Tuesday of every month, we gather the best and brightest in the Reno-Tahoe marketing community and invite a top-notch guest speaker. We cover topics relevant to marketing professionals of all levels, from beginner to executive. We also cover topics for small businesses in the Reno-Tahoe area with great tips, tricks and advice to boost your business.
Come join us! See what events are coming here: Reno-Tahoe American Marketing Association Events
Recent speakers have included:
- Mark Schaefer, a globally-recognized author, speaker, educator, and business consultant
- Chris Guillebeau, author of The Happiness of Pursuit and The $100 Startup, and founder of the World Domination Summit.
- Author, podcaster and entrepreneur Mignon Fogarty, of Grammar Girl fame.
- Matt Heinz, President, and Founder of Seattle-based Heinz Marketing.
- Notable local agency owners such as Jarrod Lopiccolo of Noble Studios and Stephanie Kruse of KPS3.
- Directors of marketing and communications for key local organizations including IGT, the City of Reno, and Big Brothers, Big Sisters.
- Noted community leaders including Mark Estee of Reno Local Food Group, City of Reno Mayor Hillary Schieve
- Celebrated academics such as Dr. Bret Simmons and Dr. Peter Honebein of the University of Nevada, Reno.
- and many more…