NCET (Nevada’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology), an organization recognized and respected throughout the Northern Nevada entrepreneurial community, is hosting its 10th annual NCET Small Business Expo on Friday September 18th at the Atlantis Casino to bring a variety of resources and educational opportunities to any business operator in the community.
Hailed as the only business-to-business expo specifically programmed to benefit small and startup companies in Northern Nevada, the program schedule offers 8 educational seminars as well as a wide range of professional service providers essential to higher quality business operations.
Of the 100+ exhibitors, and the line-up of incredibly talented speakers, we – the Reno-Tahoe AMA – are pleased to be among both groups in 2015! We love NCET and its affiliates, and believe the value offered by the event is invaluable. Here are five reasons to entice you to attend the NCET Expo!
- It’s free. That’s right. Access to all programming and the exhibitors costs a business card. Need we say more?
- An abundance of marketing insights are offered. For the 2nd year in a row, our friend (and former board president) and current NCET President Dave Archer entrusted Reno-Tahoe AMA to provide quality marketing educational sessions for the event. From 1 – 4:30 pm, the AMA will host and present a four-session afternoon that’s packed with the tools and direction to help identify customers, communicate with audiences, create brand ambassadors, and marketing measurement best practices.
- The speakers are top-notch. Noble Studios. The University of Nevada, Reno Reynolds School of Journalism. KPS3. Just to name a few. A selection of the most renowned marketing figures in the community will share key secrets of the trade, all geared toward the small business owner looking to make strides toward business development, but typically lack access to such insightful resources. Attendees are able to ask direct questions to speakers, as well as begin building plans and processes for better business practices during sessions.
- The expo is an excellent introduction tool. Attendees have the ability to explore over 100 exhibitors and interact with each, building connections key to success in the business community of Reno-Tahoe. Nearly every service needed to kick-off a successful venture is represented at the expo. If you come even just to check out the vendors for a bit, the time investment will surely justify itself.
- It’s your opportunity to join a thriving community. By far one of the greatest aspects of living and working in our area is the camaraderie and support offered by the organizations and businesses that operate in Northern Nevada. The NCET Expo welcomes all interested in joining of the circle of professionals invested in the future success of our region to meet, network, and gather the tools and knowledge they need to make a lasting impression. There truly is something for everyone.
We hope you decide to mark your calendars for this Friday to join us in celebrating NCET and TEN YEARS of business-to-business expo success! For more information please visit http://ncet.org/category/ncet-expo/.