Facility Name: Prominence Health Plan
Location: RENO, NV 89502 US (Primary)
Founded in 1978, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS)* is one of the nation’s largest and most respected healthcare management companies, operating through its subsidiaries—acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. With more than 74,000 people employed by UHS subsidiaries, UHS’s business strategy is to continue to grow by building or purchasing healthcare facilities across the country, while continuing to strengthen UHS’s well-reputed franchise with its customary exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success is driven by a service philosophy based on integrity, competence, compassion, and a responsive management style. UHS has been recognized as a Fortune 500 company and is listed as one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies. UHS’s Acute Care Division is comprised of 25 high performing hospitals and several ambulatory care facilities across the nation and prides itself on providing superior patient care.
Prominence Health Plan, established in Reno in 1993 as St. Mary’s Health Plan, was acquired in 2014 by Universal Health Services (UHS), one of Fortune Most Admired Companies.
In addition to the HMO, Prominence Health Plan also offers Point of Service health plans, a preferred health insurance company that offers Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) health plans, and CDS Group Health, a third-party administrator.
We are a fast-growing, rapidly-changing healthcare organization offering the excitement of a start-up with the support of a Fortune 500 company. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape the future of our organization.
Job Summary: Social Media Specialist will be responsible for development and implementation social media marketing communication strategies to promote Prominence Health Plan brand and reach internal and external audiences. This includes content development, copywriting and being responsible for all marketing on social media platforms including planning, implementing and optimizing social media strategies. This position requires collaboration with Marketing Director and VP to strategically design and implement marketing and communication plan and create the awareness and growth of Prominence Health Plan brand. The Specialist will create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as will respond to customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications, or related field required.
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in social media marketing, communications or advertising required
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.Skills:
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with strong multitasking and organizational ability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in writing, designing and producing web marketing materials, SEO and social media.
- Strong organizational skills, copy-writing and editing skills, attention to detail, multi-tasking, creative yet critical thinking and decision-making ability required.
- Demonstrated ability in content strategy, copywriting for digital channels (including web, mobile and social), project management and service excellence.
- Ability to strategize the development of marketing programs, working together with client teams, including senior management;