The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for all social media usage by the properties and their respected digital marketing departments. They correspond with agencies, property coordinators and management to ensure proper alignment with social voice and audience engagement. The individual will assist in all implementation and enhancements of properties’ social media efforts while creating content posts and tracking. The Social Media Coordinator will assist in crisis management with established technology tools in use. Strong verbal and written communication is a must.
Essential Functions (includes but is not limited to the following:)
- Maintains communication with individual property positions responsible for social media making updates, edits and adjustments according to managerial direction.
- Creates content postings to satisfy daily social media needs across all properties
- Participates in building exclusive content marketing assets and postings, applying communication plans as necessary
- Assists in training those responsible for social media posts through established company tools
- Takes direction and applies different methods employed to grow social media audiences and networks for all properties
- Monitors overall growth and acts to ensure individual property audience objectives are met
- Assists each property with a social media communications workflow for responses, reviews and user engagement
- Carries out daily tasks to ensure our competitive success within the industry
- Helps identify threats to daily practices and opportunities in social media channels
BS/BA in Business/Marketing/Communications or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum experience: 2 years in digital media, website content or online promotional campaigns.
- Direct experience with interactive content across multiple websites/channels.
- Profound knowledge of social media channels and new media technologies.
- Experience with Social Media advertising.
- Proven and demonstrable results in digital and/or Social Media.
- Knowledge of internet tracking tools and ecommerce ROI measurement.
- Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization, and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, creative thinker, goal-driven.
- Interest and aptitude for technology and can pick up new tools quickly.
Click here to apply for this position.