Are you a Noblebot?
Noble Studios consistently produces top-notch, measurable results that are crucial to our clients’ success. Project management is part of our formula. The Project Management (PM) team is full of enthusiastic, detail-oriented professionals who excel both in client-facing situations and in working with internal teams to craft and deliver digital solutions.
As the primary day-to-day execution point of projects, the Project Manager is responsible for ensuring successful project outcomes by managing project requirements, budgets and timelines. The successful candidates will accomplish this by being an assertive, collaborative, forward-thinking problem solver who enjoys motivating a team to deliver great work and staying current on digital marketing trends.
Project Managers at Noble Studios oversee the progress of milestones across a wide array of digital marketing disciplines including; Strategic Planning, Information Architecture, Graphic Design, Development, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, and Marketing Campaigns. In short, you need fluency in a wide variety of functions which can influence established KPIs for each project.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Pod team to uncover business needs and objectives, influencing appropriate strategies, and identifying products and services to increase positive impact and value for clients and their end users and customers
- Ability to take multifaceted project strategies and create a well thought out plan for the client and project team
- Documenting and prioritizing Pod team investments in client work, and recommending appropriate changes to optimize team success and client impact
- Active risk management from project start to finish
- Engaging with and motivating project teams comprised of marketers, creative and technical engineers
- Delivering clear and tactful reports and briefings to the customers, Client Success Manager, Lead Project Manager and team as appropriate to ensure all parties are aware of status and our plan moving forward
- Meet project deadlines with appropriate quality assurance on all deliverables
- Monitoring project budget performance and staff utilization regularly through the project lifecycle
- Leading and participating in team and client meetings
- Communicating and documenting to ensure stakeholders and team members are aware of agreements and deliverables
- Traveling to occasional client meetings
Experience and Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, managing projects, budgets, coordination of internal and external teams, and/or client relationship management
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiphase projects (waterfall and agile) with sometimes disparate teams and stakeholders
- Strong documentation skills for cross-reference throughout project lifecycle.
- Comfortable leading and facilitating client and internal status meetings
- A working understanding of current Internet technologies and available marketing channels to drive traffic (Website, Social, Email, SEO, SEM, CRO, Paid Media)
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience using MS Project is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Passion for staying current on latest uses of technology and design elements in mobile and web marketing platforms and tactics, creative techniques and development techniques while encouraging the use of the latest methods when applicable
- Ability to think on your feet related to project requirements, internal and external pressures
- Demonstrated success with eliciting cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other team members
- Ability to create definition where previously none existed
- Loves to seek out creative solutions to problems
- Understanding of PMI methodologies related to the project lifecycle