We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec, we always DESIGN WITH COMMUNITY IN MIND .
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
Do you love to strategize? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once? Stantec is looking for a Marketing Specialist for Environmental Services to join the Southwest marketing team. This position requires someone who has real marketing desire—a team player who can coordinate and lead pursuit processes, communicate effectively, and maneuver the competitive environment confidently.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll prepare high-impact proposals, presentations, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand. You’ll work closely with our marketing and business leadership to support the creation of proposal pursuit strategies in keeping with the annual business plans for our Environmental Services business line. You’ll work with technical project managers to create compelling messages that set our firm apart from the pack.
Combining your business savvy with strong marketing sensibilities in the Environmental Services industry, you’ll look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership in select markets. There’ll be many opportunities for you to put your proven experience to work within the Southwest marketing team. Your responsibilities will include proposal strategy/development, advertising, conference and tradeshow coordination, client events, community engagement, and general collateral and communications development.
You’ll contribute to client development and account management efforts. You’ll help maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity. And you’ll be a contributor toward Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, business, or related area.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a marketing-related field. Experience in the AEC industry is strongly preferred, with specialized expertise in Environmental Services.
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and web-based interfaces.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in cooperation with a larger regional team.
- Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Must feel comfortable working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
POSTED DATE 2 months ago
JOB ID 32234
# OF OPENINGS REMAINING 1
EXPERIENCE (YEARS) 2
DISCIPLINE Marketing Resources
If you are interested in this position, please apply here: