Marketing Coordinator Job Description
- Marketing Real Estate Listings:
– Develop professional, polished marketing packages for all broker listings (both print and online) using Adobe products including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat etc. as well as company‐wide online tools and resources.
– Update and maintain the company website by adding all new listings as they are signed by the owner and accepted by the broker.
– Maintain listings on BuildOut listing service as well as 3rd party listing services such as LoopNet, CREXi, Bravitas, etc.
– Coordinate e‐mail blasts per broker’s direction.
– Design, order and implement advertisements as needed for print and electronic publication
- Marketing SVN Office and Brand
– Find local and national events to sponsor, volunteer or participate in based on current job descriptions
– Write, distribute and pitch press releases, keeping the company in the press regularly.
– Use website, social media, advertisements and any other outlets to increase brand recognition to potential clients including buyers, sellers and financial institutions
- Market Research
– At broker’s request prepare Opinions of Value and proposals to represent new clients
– Prepare Market research for the Reno area to be utilized to value existing and future listings.
– Compile marketing lists through research and data input
– Update and maintain database in Apto to include sales comps
- Client Contact
– Handle telephone contact with clients effectively, efficiently and pleasantly.
– Attend meeting with client as requested by broker in office or on site.
– Conduct lease signings as requested by broker
- Office Team Coordinator
– Create and implement office sales contests
– Organize annual team building and family events for the office under direction of Managing Directors
– Organize annual Christmas party under direction of the Managing Directors
Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICTIONS: Great people skills, self‐starter who can take direction. Computer skills to include competency with Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Background in marketing, business, journalism or related field. Commercial Real Estate experience, preferably in Northern Nevada and/or ability to earn a Real Estate license.
COMPENSATION: Salary plus commission‐based bonuses. Health insurance after 6 months.
If you are interested in applying, please contact: Denise.Barcomb@