Marketing Communications Manager – Job posting
BE PART OF A WINNING TEAM!
Prominence Health Plan, established in Reno in 1993 as St. Mary’s Health plan, was acquired in 2014 by Universal Health Services (UHS), one of Fortune Most Admired Companies.
We are a fast-growing, rapidly-changing healthcare organization offering the excitement of a start-up with the support of a fortune 500 company. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape the future of our organization.
Job Description: Primary Role is to be responsible for the development and implementation of all Medicare Marketing Communication and Advertising including federally required materials.
- Helps develop and implements comprehensive marketing plans and programs for Medicare Advantage including website management.
- Manages the advertising and promoting of Medicare marketing plan/programs.
- Responsible for coordinating the development and updating of all Medicare publications and collateral, including newsletters, broker blasts, brochures, ads and website pages.
- Provides input on and implements the annual marketing plan including Annual Open Enrollment (AEP) and year-long age-in plans.
- Works with Marketing Director to develop marketing plans which include market analysis and financial feasibility studies.
- Assists the provider development department with communication plans and materials including print, fax and electronic plans.
- Continuously monitors the effectiveness of new and existing marketing plans
- Works with leaders of the hospital Senior Advantage volunteer group to promote Medicare products in all communities.
- Manages the HMPS filing coordination with Compliance as well as insuring all MA events are filed timely and appropriately.
- Highly collaborative and the ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Extensive project management and planning skills
- Copywriting, proofing and editing skills
- Experience conceptualizing and implementing marketing and communication plans
- Website content management experience
- Healthcare marketing experience required
- Medicare marketing experience preferred
- Familiarity with Medicare marketing guidelines preferred
We offer competitive salaries and benefits and the position is located in Reno, Nevada. Reno offers a wide variety of activities, events, culture and outdoor activities as well as an affordable cost of living and an expanding economy.