Manager, Marketing Campaigns & Strategy-Financial Services/Legal
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Is the Marketing Leader and SME in assigned focus market/industry with a key understanding of Ricoh’s differentiators in that space.
Develops, manages, and executes the go to market and campaign strategy in collaboration with key Stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Operations that supports lead and revenue generation
Translate business goals and objectives into marketing plans, actionable integrated campaign strategies and audience- specific content marketing strategies that deliver engagement, leads, pipeline and revenue
Create, communicate, and execute integrated marketing campaigns by employing a mix of creative tactics, including multi-channel digital programs, content, email templates, webinar, search engine optimization, account-based marketing, social media, events, advertising, and direct mail
Partners with the Marketing Communications and agencies in the brainstorming and creation of concepts, messaging, content, marketing support materials, events, webinars, social, paid media, web, and analytics on the mix of the overall campaign and marketing plans.
Develop, manage, and implement strategic marketing plans/programs that drive awareness, thought leadership, lead generation and sales results aligned to the overall indirect strategy and target market.
Collaborate with leadership and partners to develop and execute both online and offline marketing strategies and tactics designed to generate leads and sales results within indirect sales.
Manage, monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and use this information to redesign/change strategic campaign initiatives.
Conduct research and analyses of market trends, customer intel, and competitive landscape in order to create and implement marketing plans.
Works cross-functionally and serves as liaison with marketing, sales, sales operations and other functions to support business initiatives and ensure marketing campaigns are integrated.
Directs campaign implementation in the marketing automation platform and CRM system.
Enforces brand guidelines, ensuring marketing communications meet company brand and legal requirements which includes approvals and sign off.
Engages, and shares knowledge and skills, with the marketing team to provide continued awareness of marketing best practices and methodology to ensure that Ricoh is always bench-marking against world class standards.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
• 4-year college degree (Marketing degree preferred)
• Minimum of 5+ years experience in a Marketing Manager or Campaign Management role
• Minimum of 10 years experience of marketing or sales role
• Digital marketing experience is required.
• Demonstrated excellence and experience in creating and executing strategies that drive demand through digital channels
• Experience developing, executing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns including digital, social media, search, email, advertising, events and content creation a plus.
• Excellent writing and proofing skills required.
• Managerial experience a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively across and within teams/groups
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer — Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Additional Pay Details:
Compensation range is $85,000- $90,000