IGT Marketing Specialist
Location: NV – Reno
Employment Status: Full Time
Req No. 16104BR
Think you have what it takes to join the world’s largest gaming company? This highly coveted position will join our award-winning Product Marketing team and report directly to the Product Marketing Manager. We’re looking for a highly-motivated, self-starter who can manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently, creating a number of written materials including product literature and other customer-facing content. You’ll represent the world’s leading casino gaming products which include globally recognized licenses across the entertainment industry. To succeed you’ll need to be a skilled project manager with writing skills and knowledge in field integrated marketing communications and marketing function, branding, and the product marketing life-cycle. We seek skilled graduates from accredited universities in the fields of Journalism, Advertising and/or Marketing. But it’s not all about your skills. We’re a colorful group full of characters, so you’ll need a personality that is able to collaborate and work closely with all that we have to offer.
First Year Goals
If you’re ready for a challenge, and want to be part of something bigger, we’ve got what you’re looking for. You will play an integral role in supporting select strategic initiatives and work closely with key stakeholders across multiple departments to help us achieve our goals.
Goals to be completed by the end of year one:
• Have a basic understanding of the gaming industry and IGT products
• Understand process and procedures
• Establish relationships with internal partners
• Create and manage launch activation assets
• Support other Product Marketing Specialists
• Have a deep understanding of product functionality as it relates to assigned business segment
• Minimum of 2 years marketing experience in Field Marketing, Corporate Marketing, or Demand Generation roles
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with project management
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
• Familiar with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Clear, concise writing skills, both technical and creative for numerous audiences
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple deadlines and determined follow-up skills
• Strong time management skills with attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Basic knowledge of casino gaming a plus
• Demonstrates business savvy in regards to internal relationships and interactions
• Understanding of the creative process
• Desire to learn and the ability to adapt on short notice
• Team Attitude; always puts team accomplishments and successes before personal achievements
• Professional attitude/personality
• Casino/Gaming Experience a plus
Special requirements needed
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
. An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran