About ITS Logistics
ITS Logistics is a premier Third-Party Logistics company (3PL) that provides personalized supply chain solutions with an asset-based dedicated fleet, warehousing and distribution services, and nationwide multi-modal freight brokerage. Founded in 1999, ITS Logistics operates daily throughout the U.S. and proudly offers unparalleled service backed by its strong family values and work ethic. ITS Logistics exists to improve the quality of life by delivering excellence in everything we do.
To learn more about ITS Logistics, visit www.its4logistics.com.
We are currently looking for an amazing content creator to join our team. You will need strong writing and communication skills and the willingness to truly immerse yourself in our company culture, people and services—and then tell our story to our stakeholders.
You will work with the Director of Marketing and write high quality content for sales and marketing materials, blog posts, social media, press releases, case studies, white papers and more. You will also be responsible for writing SEO-optimized content for the website and assist in managing our social media presence.
- Write high quality content for sales and marketing materials, blog posts, social media, press releases, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Conduct interviews with executives and subject matter experts to create content
- You will assist in both internal and external communications
- Turn creative direction and ideas into polished content that will increase our brand reach and help build relationships with our stakeholders
- Be familiar and comfortable with pitching story ideas to local and national media
- Create social media content and advertising campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Develop and maintain content calendar
- Assist the Director of Marketing with internal and external marketing needs
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated record of accomplishment in the production of high quality content for sales and marketing, and solid experience with social media, blog posts and other marketing related activities.
Additional requirements include:
- 2+ years of Marketing Content Creation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Must have strong writing and communication skills
- Must have a strong work ethic, outgoing personality, an attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and be deadline oriented
- Ability to conduct industry research to create effective and accurate marketing materials
- Understanding of SEO, and ability to optimize online content accordingly
- Working knowledge of WordPress and ability to update content in templated forms
- Ability to create simple video content and edit for social media postings
Bonus Skills Desired (but not Required)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SEM and Google Adwords and ability to optimize content for search engine marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
ITS’ culture is based on a range of shared values and our vision is to “To Improve the Quality of Life by Delivering Excellence in Everything We Do.” Our screening process is designed specifically to identify and attract candidates who will support and help to grow ITS’ business goals. Our employees are able to enjoy a strong sense of community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek employees who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. This role is a wonderful opportunity for the candidate who wants to make a difference to the team and an impact to the Company.
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes a comprehensive benefits plan with a matching 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)