We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Client Engagement Specialist to help us in our overall sales efforts. The ideal candidate will be a Jedi-Knight, who is poised to unleash rare combination of self-starter and creative thinking skills in a dynamic work environment. Yes, our Chief Marketing Officer has Star Wars posters hanging in his office.
This role will help a fast-paced digital marketing agency make meaningful connections with new potential clients and position the agency within target industry verticals.
A Client Engagement Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You will be passionate about digital marketing and well-versed in marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective business development solutions that will help our reputation and fuel our growth.
Supports the Client Engagement Lead (CEL) and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) through brainstorming and tactical needs to find and keep sales leads found through Noble’s inbound/outbound and marketing programs warm. They will be responsible for following up with potential leads and keeping them warm through entire communication touchpoints. Once a lead is designated hot, the business development specialist will collaborate with the CEL and CMO for smooth transition to an appropriate POD CSM (Client Success Manager).
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative business development opportunities
- Generate Proposals, SOWs, RFPs, RFQs, etc
- At times assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities
- Assist in analyzing industry data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future business development opportunities
- Process, develop and execute on sales-ready leads through warm calling interested prospects, cold calling new prospects and (at times) email campaign strategies
- Maintains Salesforce database by inputting pertinent information (ex. Contacts, special dates, notes, account planning information, etc)
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Identify potential leads through external and internal databases
- Conducts competitive research to determine appropriate solutions and pricing strategies
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions
- Provides inbound/outbound sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports
- Develop an ever-growing working knowledge of digital marketing
- Maintains Salesforce database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Assists in planning, participating and collaborating in proactive sales outreach programs and events like tradeshows, digital media and social media campaigns
Required Experience and Skills
- Proven professional experience (minimum 2 years) in marketing, account management, or sales
- Self-starter and hardworking with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be a confident communicator with the ability to present concepts verbally
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading
- Proven ability to keep stakeholders informed
- Located in/near Reno, Nevada and able to work in our headquarters office M-F, core biz hours
- Ability to occasionally travel (expected to be less than 10% of the time)
- Ability to pass a company background check
Desirable (not required) Experience and Skills
- Data entry
- Reporting skills, using data to report on marketing impact and effectiveness
What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 1000 clients in the world;
- Competitive benefits package;
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from;
- Working for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.