Position Opening: Ring Leader (Project Coordinator)
Bareknuckle Branding is prowling for the most driven, sharp, diligent Ring Leader to join our ambitious team.
- A strong grasp of branding.
- Detailed about the details.
- Be a strong collaborator, a fierce learner and a driven, passionate person.
- Want to grow in this industry. Really want it. No watching from the sidelines around here.
- Experience maintaining a clean calendar, scheduling milestones and seeing the big picture.
- Has a deep, unquestionable love for getting sh*t done.
- Be solution-oriented.
- Be a kind, clear communicator.
- Not afraid to ask for what you need.
- Happy leading and being led.
- Above competitive pay.
- 100% health benefits.
- Work-from-home days.
- Full-time position after a 14-60 day training period (depending on experience).
- Position starts February 2017.
- In-office position. Not a remote position.
If you’re a talented SOB, are hungry to do big things and eager to be part of a progressive team that’s changing the industry and rewriting the norm, apply now—right now.
Cyber-stalk us at bareknuckle-branding.com to see if we’re a good fit for you. Then, send your UPDATED resume to email@example.com.