On Thursday, October 12th the Reno-Tahoe AMA will be hosting a breakfast seminar focused on Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
Bryan Landaburu, President of Fuze will be covering:
- Elements of online marketing
- The current buzz words
- Setting goals – understanding where you want to be
- Optimization – simple tactics for improved ranking
- Advertising – paid advertising and how it works
- Testing – importance of variation and testing
- Analytics – tracking and measuring results
- Outsourcing – finding a firm and understanding costs
- And much, much more!
There will also be a segment called, “Pimp My Site.” This fun element will allow people from the audience to submit their site for critique and analysis in front of a live audience. It is not for the faint at heart!
Anyone who has or maintains a website needs to attend this event.
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Harrahâ€™s Reno Convention Center
Registration and Networking: 8:00 â€“ 8:30 am
Presentation: 8:30 â€“ 10:00 am
$25 for AMA members and students, and $35 for non-members in advance;
$40 at the door on a space available basis.
To register, visit www.renoama.com